Fireproof document bags can withstand very high temperatures, up to 2200℉. Reports show that the usual temperatures during a house fire are from 1500℉ to 1800℉, which means your most valuable items are safe even then. The outer layer is coated in silicone making it waterproof. You don’t need to use gloves when putting items in and out because the silicone is itch-free. The bags are made from fiberglass material, making them fireproof but also very durable. There are different size options, so make sure you choose one that fits your needs. Below we listed the top 10 best fireproof document bags available on the market right now.
Best Fireproof Document Bags
- The bag is made from quality non-itchy silicone coated fiberglass
- Withstands temperatures up to 1832℉（1000℃) and it is also highly waterproof
- The capacity of the document bag is 13.4 x 9.4 inches
- Durable zipper for years of use
- Has a hanging strap for easy carrying and storing
- The brand promises a full refund if not satisfied